What is the Quality Innovation Award?
The Quality Innovation Award is an annual, international competition that enables innovators to
– get professional assessment for their innovation
– benchmark their innovation against others
– increase the visibility of their innovation
All together this helps to increase the competiveness of each participating country.
Why should I participate in this competition?
This competition enables you to:
– benchmark your innovation at the national and international level
– receive professional feedback from an independent body
Benefits of participating in this competition include:
– raising public awareness of your innovation
– help opening new markets
– motivate to increase the innovativeness in your organisation
– national and international recognition
What is a Quality Innovation?
A quality innovation is an innovation that
– has novelty value and is timely
– is practical and can be utilized
– has been developed in a systematic way
– corresponds to stakeholder’s current and future needs
– has improved technical, social or commercial performance